[openstack-dev] [neutron] work on Common Flow Classifier and OVS Agent extension for Newton cycle

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Thu May 5 22:35:02 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We had a discussion on the two topics during the summit. Here is the etherpad link for the discussion.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Neutron-FC-OVSAgentExt-Austin-Summit

We agreed to continue the discussion on Neutron channel on a weekly basis. It seems UTC 1700 ~ UTC 1800 Tuesday is good for most people.
Another option is UTC 1700 ~ UTC 1800 Friday.

I will tentatively set the meeting time to UTC 1700 ~ UTC 1800 Tuesday. Hope this time is good for all people who have interest and like to contribute to this work. We plan to start the first meeting on May 17.

Thanks,
Cathy