[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Nova] Any Code Examples of Other Services Using Keystone Policy?

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz.lists at pobox.com
Thu May 5 20:02:26 UTC 2016

I'm currently working on the spec for Project ID Validation in Nova
using Keystone. The outcome of the Design Summit Session was that the
Nova service user would use the Keystone policy to establish whether the
requester had access to the project at all to verify the id. I was
wondering if there were any code examples of a non-Keystone service
using the Keystone policy in this way?

Also if I misunderstood something, please feel free to correct me or to
clarify!

Here is the etherpad from the session:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-keystone
And here is the current spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294337