[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Development track: completing the Mitaka backlog - report

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:13:39 UTC 2016

Hi Neutrinos,

During session [1] we went over the following items:

a) specs in the backlog
b) any item that was targeted for M and rolled over automatically to N-1
c) RFE that were either approved, or expired

The objective of the session was to ensure that we took a moment to focus
on the stuff that was targeted for Mitaka or was on the Mitaka radar and
fell through the cracks for one reason or another.

We revived a few items, push a few others through the gate and put the last
nail on the coffin for some. If you have been unable to attend or
participate, please take a moment to see if there is anything that is still
relevant to you and update the respective links by either restoring gerrit
patches, unexpiring launchpad bugs, and providing a status update either on
Launchpad or this thread.

Happy hacking!
Armando

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-neutron-core-mitaka-backlog