[openstack-dev] [ironic] API docs now publishing from our tree

Ruby Loo opensrloo at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:22:05 UTC 2016

Sweet. Thanks Jim (and everyone else that made this happen).

I do want to make sure there is one "source of truth" to the API
documentation. We are already generating REST API documentation at
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ironic/webapi/v1.html. The info for
this comes from docstrings etc in our code files.

To make it easier and so that documentation doesn't get out of sync, I
don't really want people to have to remember to update the code/docstrings
as well as the new files that were added to generate this new api-ref
documentation.

--ruby