[openstack-dev] [kolla] xenial or trusty

Carlos Cesario - Tecnomega ccesario at tecnomega.com.br
Wed May 4 20:20:50 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Based in that request, it follows a proposed patch to add support to Ubuntu Xenial - 16.04.

For while, instead to locking distro version in branches this can be used, since Mitaka version is supported by Ubuntu Trusty and Xenial versions.

http://paste.openstack.org/show/496142/

Comments and tests are welcome. If is it ok, I can provide a patch set.

Best regards,

Carlos

__