[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Requirements for becoming approved official project

Shinobu Kinjo shinobu.kj at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:34:59 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

There is an additional work to become an official (approval) project.
Once we complete PTL election with everyone's consensus, we need to
update projects.yaml. [1]
I think that the OSPF to become approval project is to elect PTL, then
talk to other PTLs of other projects.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/governance/blob/master/reference/projects.yaml

Cheers,
Shinobu