[openstack-dev] [glance] Interest in contributing to OpenStack

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:32:11 UTC 2016

Sounds good, Djimeli.

Best way to get to know the team might be to join us during one of the
weekly meetings http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Glance_Team_Meeting

Alternatively, you can join Glare update meeting to meet a few of us, if
that time is more convenient to you
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Glance_Glare_Meeting

On 5/3/16 7:45 AM, Djimeli Konrad wrote:
> Hello Nikhil,
>
> Thanks, for the reply. I would really love to make some substantial
> contribution to Glance. I would put in some time familiarizing myself
> with the codebase and I have already assigned myself to a bug
> (https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1569937), so I can start
> working on it. Though it was not easy finding an unsigned bug I could
> work on. Since I am still busy with school work now, I would be able
> to put in about 10 hours per week to work on OpenStack and then I
> would dedicate more time when I am done with school in July.
>
> I have been to the glance irc channel but I have not yet  introduced
> myself there. I would do so when next I have the chance. My irc nick
> is djkonro.
>
> Thanks
> Konrad

Nikhil