[openstack-dev] [kolla][kubernetes] One repo vs two

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon May 2 18:14:23 UTC 2016

I personally would like to see one set of defaults files for the default
config and merging thereof. (the stuff in roles/*/defaults).

There would be overlap there.

A lot of the overlap involves things like reno, sphinx, documentation,
gating, etc.

During kolla-emsos, separate containers (IIRC) were made, separate start
extension scripts were made, and to my dismay a completely different ABI
was implemented.

We need one ABI to the containers and that should be laid out in the spec
if it isn't already.

Regards
-steve