[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Newton Midcycle Planning

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon May 2 15:14:23 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 01:30:40PM -0500, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> The results are in!
>
> We took a look at the SurveyMonkey results today, and we have now
> formally set the dates and locations for the Cinder Newtone midcycle.
>
> All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-cinder-midcycle
>
> Sean (smcginnis)

A snag in plans. After looking in to hotel accomodations, it appears
this week conflicts with a state-wide softball tournament going on. So
hotel space may be a serious issue.

We are going to review the dates and locations again and likely have to
come up with a different plan for the midcycle.

Please stay tuned.