[openstack-dev] [Nova] Could you tell me the best way to develop openstack in Windows?

박준하 pjh03 at kinx.net
Mon May 2 08:20:13 UTC 2016

Hi forks,

I’m beginner about Openstack developments. I’ve been really interested in
to know about Openstack and wanted to modify and test it.

But I’m using PyCharm in the Windows 7 but, It’s very hard to programming
and testing when I tried to change code little bit.

I hope you guys are the best developer about opensources especially
Openstack. Could tell me your environment for developing on the Windows?

Thanks.

Jun-ha, Park

Freshman of Cloud Technical Group KINX corp., Korea