[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote][kubernetes][infra] kolla-kubernetes repository management proposal up for vote

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sun May 1 21:13:16 UTC 2016

On 5/1/16, 1:23 PM, "Ryan Hallisey" <rhallise at redhat.com> wrote:
>snip

>Trust isn't the issue here. The spec that people signed up for says
>"Create kolla-kubernetes repo".
>
>In this thread there seems to be two votes.  One is the split repo
>discussion Kolla had at summit. The second is to create kolla-kubernetes.
>I'm all for creating kolla-kubernetes, given that I wrote the spec, but
>will defer to the core team as to whether this should be in kolla or
>kolla-kubernetes.

Regards,
-steve

Thanks for pointing out that I failed to communicate this effectively to
the core team as well as the people in the room.  The conversation
relating to splitting  the repos came off as one-off conversations with
folks who were really not in favor of a split repo after our 9am session
and I'm human - so chaulk it up to that :).  That said, your right its an
orthogonal issue and as such, I've kicked off another vote for folks that
were interested in signing up for the work as to what *THEY* want.

Regards
-steve