[openstack-dev] [election][tc] Not Running for Re-Election

Mark McClain mark at mcclain.xyz
Thu Mar 31 20:17:42 UTC 2016

All-

I wanted to drop a note to let everyone know that I will not seek re-election to the TC for this cycle.  I’ve really enjoyed working with everyone in our community through the TC the past three years. I’m super excited by the candidates who are running where they’ll lead our community.  I’ll still be around on working on various networking initiatives and look forward to seeing many of you in Austin.

mark