[openstack-dev] [magnum] Proposing Eli Qiao for Magnum core reviewer team

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Thu Mar 31 18:18:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Eli Qiao has been consistently contributed to Magnum for a while. His contribution started from about 10 months ago. Along the way, he implemented several important blueprints and fixed a lot of bugs. His contribution covers various aspects (i.e. APIs, conductor, unit/functional tests, all the COE templates, etc.), which shows that he has a good understanding of almost every pieces of the system. The feature set he contributed to is proven to be beneficial to the project. For example, the gate testing framework he heavily contributed to is what we rely on every days. His code reviews are also consistent and useful.

I am happy to propose Eli Qiao to be a core reviewer of Magnum team. According to the OpenStack Governance process [1], we require a minimum of 4 +1 votes within a 1 week voting window (consider this proposal as a +1 vote from me). A vote of -1 is a veto. If we cannot get enough votes or there is a veto vote prior to the end of the voting window, Eli is not able to join the core team and needs to wait 30 days to reapply.

The voting is open until Thursday April 7st.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Approved/CoreDevProcess

Best regards,
Hongbin