[openstack-dev] [nova] Is the Intel SRIOV CI running and if so, what does it test?

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Mar 31 14:34:14 UTC 2016

On 03/31/2016 08:31 AM, Znoinski, Waldemar wrote:

> [...]

Every CI wikipage must include the template that is specified on the
third party systems wikipage, I will address the powerkvm wikipage,
thanks for letting me know.

As long as you have the template at the top of your wikipage you can put
additional information either in the table (not changing the template)
or below the table as long as the information developers are expecting
for all third party ci systems is available in an easy to find and read
format.

Thank you,
Anita.