[openstack-dev] [docs] [api] Oh Swagger, where art thou?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Mar 31 12:43:29 UTC 2016

Some more details on progress, because this is getting closer every day.

There is now an api-ref target on the Nova project. The entire work in
progress stream has been rebased into 2 patches to a top level api-ref/
directory structure in the Nova tree -
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+topic:wip_api_docs2

That is a 2 patch series. The first is the infrastructure, the second is
the content for 2 resources (versions and servers). The rendered output
for this is at -
http://docs-draft.openstack.org/63/298763/4/check/gate-nova-api-ref/6983838//api-ref/build/html/
(you can also pull and build locally with tox -e api-ref)

Karen, Auggy, and Anne continue to work on the wadl data translator
using the wadl2rst project and fairy-slipper to get various pieces of
the structured data over. Hopefully we'll see some of those translated
stacks rendering soon in patch sets.

	-Sean