[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Swarm blocker] Release data contain liberty name on mitaka packages

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Thu Mar 31 12:15:17 UTC 2016

Folks,

There is a bug that is tagged as a swarm blocker [1] and two patches that fix it. One of them is for nailgun [2] and another one is for fuel-library [3]. The reason I write here is that those patches seem to fix the issue but they will never pass tests on the CI when they are tested apart of each other.

I have built and ISO [4] and pushed it for the BVT in order to check that everything works and passes tests with no problems. The results of the BVT [5] indeed displayed that everything works correctly. Thus my proposal is to coordinate core reviewers from both fuel-web and fuel-library to merge [2] and [3] together ASAP.