[openstack-dev] [FUEL] Timeout of deployment is exceeded & Fuel does not autodetect my hardware.

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 31 10:58:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

According to logs I see manifest
/etc/puppet/modules/osnailyfacter/modular/ceilometer/controller.pp was
exceeded. However, at the same time I don't see any puppet.logs from
primary-controllers :\

Though analysing other tasks like database.pp it was executed for 10
minutes when it usually takes 1 minutes. So I assume that your computer for
Fuel lab is not powerful enough :\

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,