[openstack-dev] [TripleO] PLUMgrid Neutron Integration for stable/mitaka

Qasim Sarfraz qasims at plumgrid.com
Thu Mar 31 05:24:26 UTC 2016

Hi TripleO Folks,

As Mitaka branch was cut few days ago, I would like a request for backport
for PLUMgrid Neutron integration patch [1]. The patch has been in progress
for a while and adds support for enabling PLUMgrid neutron plugin [3]
*optionally*. It has a low impact or risk since it can only be enabled
using an env file.

If we can please vote to agree to get this in as an exception that would be
great.

Also, if we agree to backport stable/mitaka patch I would also like to
request the backport of stable/liberty patch [2].

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/299151/
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/299119
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/299119/2>/
[3] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PLUMgrid-Neutron