[openstack-dev] [Senlin] Asking about launching an instance in Senlin cluster

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Mar 31 03:13:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

Please refer to Senlin user documentation [1] to start your journey (aka
adventure). Also, you can stop by the #senlin channel on freenode IRC
for any questions, suggestions.

BTW, This mailinglist is intended for developers not for usage
questions. You really want to check if someone on the IRC channel can
help you on these questions.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/senlin/user/index.html

Regards,
  Qiming