[openstack-dev] meeting topics for 3/31/2016 networking-sfc project IRC meeting

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Wed Mar 30 23:42:38 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

First thanks to Louis Fourie and Paul Carver for chairing the project IRC meetings while I was on business trip.
Here are some topics I have in mind for tomorrow's meeting discussion. Feel free to add more.

1.       ODL SFC Driver to networking-sfc

2.       Networking-sfc driver to Tacker

3.        "Symmetric" parameter in the chain_param and let the underlying driver handle creating a reverse chain

4.        "SFC path-ID" parameter in the chain_param for supporting the wireless Gi-Lan scenario

5.       Source port specification in the FC

Thanks,
Cathy