[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Rescheduling IRC meetings

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 15:04:44 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Chris Dent <cdent+os at anticdent.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2016, Julien Danjou wrote:
>
>> Thoughts?
>

> +1
>
> I especially agree that asynch (gerrit and email) interaction is far
> more accessible and productive.
>
> Another option on the meetings would be to do what the cross project
> meetings do: Only have the meeting if there are agenda items.

That is an excellent idea.
I'm not working in Telemetry team, but we have the same situation in
Puppet OpenStack, where we don't have (or a very few topics) since the
last months.
I also think it's because we don't wait for meetings to solve our
problems, and do it in async, which is fine for our project.

I'll pick the idea and propose it to my team ;-)

> --
> Chris Dent               (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻            http://anticdent.org/
> freenode: cdent                                         tw: @anticdent

Emilien Macchi