[openstack-dev] [nova][infra] The same SRIOV / NFV CI failures missed a regression, why?

Znoinski, Waldemar waldemar.znoinski at intel.com
Tue Mar 29 12:56:31 UTC 2016

Hi Jay, Matt, Levi et al,

The Intel NFV CI problems were fixed last week.
Also, I think if the CIs would have voting right it would attract more attention.

I'd be happy to work with OpenStack Infra team on getting our NFV CI the voting level/rights. To do it right, though, it'd be great to have some form of SLA. This would help maintaining only the 3rdparty CIs that meet the SLA voting. Is there one or discussed? I'd imagine there would be a need for one anyways if we'd go with Jay's proposal of collocated hardware/engineers.

Waldek