[openstack-dev] [docs] Our Install Guides Only Cover Defcore - What about big tent?

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Mar 29 08:34:49 UTC 2016

On 03/23/2016 04:06 PM, Mike Perez wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've been talking to a variety of projects about lack of install guides. This
> came from me not having a great experience with trying out projects in the big
> tent.
>
> [...]

Sorry to jump in this conversation a bit later, as I missed this thread.

I've contributed lots of entries for Debian, and I'm a bit frustrated to
still not have an active link to it.

The reason is that nobody (beside me) ran a full manual test of the
Debian install-guide. As I'm in a direct conflict of interest, I prefer
someone else does it, but it's not happening.

So, I'm a bit loss into what should be done to unlock this situation.
I'd like to have directions, and if possible, someone to help with the
Debian guide, at least for testing what has been done.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)