[openstack-dev] [tempest] Cirros image

Jordan Pittier jordan.pittier at scality.com
Tue Mar 29 07:50:33 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Eran Kuris <ekuris at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

If a new version of Cirros is shipped with a new nc version, then we could
use this newer version of CirrOS. But I don't think we should build and
maintain a custom version of CirrOS ourselves.  I think your best chance
here is to wait for https://bugs.launchpad.net/cirros/+bug/1540359 to be
resolved.