[openstack-dev] [docs] Our Install Guides Only Cover Defcore - What about big tent?

Ronald Bradford me at ronaldbradford.com
Mon Mar 28 17:15:44 UTC 2016

The only downside I see of these examples are there is no way in the
documentation to determine the release version or cycle.  (i.e. you have to
read the contents in conjunction with the URL).

Ronald Bradford

Web Site: http://ronaldbradford.com
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronaldbradford
Twitter:    @RonaldBradford <http://twitter.com/ronaldbradford>