[openstack-dev] [Tricircle] Using the reserved keywords reserved as field name

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:55:11 UTC 2016

any possible that we use gRPC for Tricircle ?

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado