[openstack-dev] [nova] [infra] The same SRIOV / NFV CI failures missed a regression, why?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 25 20:08:30 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-25 15:20:00 -0400 (-0400), Jay Pipes wrote:
[...]
> 3) The upstream Infrastructure team works with the hired system
> administrators to create a single CI system that can spawn
> functional test jobs on the lab hardware and report results back
> to upstream Gerrit
[...]

This bit is something the TripleO team has struggled to accomplish
over the past several years (running a custom OpenStack deployment
tied directly into our CI), so at a minimum we'd want to know how
the proposed implementation would succeed in ways that they've so
far found a significant challenge even with a larger sysadmin team
than you estimate being required.
--
Jeremy Stanley