[openstack-dev] [tc] Non-candidacy

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:05:44 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for all the fish. But it's time for me to move over and let some
new voices contribute to the OpenStack Technical Committee.

I will continue to be a proponent for the viewpoint that OpenStack
should be considered a toolkit of small, focused services and utilities,
upon which great products can be built that expose cloud computing to
ever-broader markets.

I'll just be a proponent of this view from outside the TC.

All the best, and thanks again for the opportunity to serve this past year.

-jay