[openstack-dev] [nova] nova-specs review tracking etherpad

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Mar 24 16:10:19 UTC 2016

On 3/23/2016 4:14 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> I've started an etherpad [1] similar to what we had in mitaka. There are
> some useful review links in the top for open reviews and fast-approve
> re-proposals.
>
> I'm also trying to keep a list of how many things we're re-approving
> since that's our backlog from mitaka (and some further back). I'd like
> to have that context so we can prioritize the specs for newton given
> what we haven't yet landed from previous releases. One of the themes I'd
> like to work on in newton is flushing the backlog before taking on new
> work, at least for non-priority blueprints.
>
> The etherpad is also trying to categorize things by sub-team (virt
> drivers, other projects, etc). So as you come across things when
> reviewing specs feel free to update that etherpad so we get an idea of
> what we're doing for newton.
>
> [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-spec-review-tracking

We discussed this in the nova meeting today and decided it would be
easier to keep the spec review tracking in the same etherpad as the
other review priorities, so let's do that here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-priorities-tracking

We're also going to flush out the subteam sections in there so we start
with a clean slate for newton. Subteams should start filling those back
in. The idea is anything that was just cruft from mitaka will be cleaned
out and we can start fresh. You can also get to the old etherpad if you
need to.

Matt Riedemann