[openstack-dev] Extending API via Plugins

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 24 12:29:54 UTC 2016

Hi wangzhh,

we had several discussions about having plugins for API, for example
we could branch CF Broker API to the plugin instead of having it as
part of murano. Unfortunately we didn't found many use-cases at that
time, so we didn't proceed further from just talking about that.

Can you share your use-case for extending API?

P.S. I think it's better to discuss this topic in separate thread from
discussion about bundles.

--
Serg Melikyan, Development Manager at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com | +1 (650) 440-8979