[openstack-dev] [i18n][horizon][sahara][trove][magnum][murano] dashboard plugin release schedule

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:53:16 UTC 2016

Thank you all for your supports.
We can see the progress of translations at [0]

Shu,
Magnum UI adopts the independent release model. Good to know you have
stable/mitaka branch :)
Once the stable branch is cut, let not only me but also the i18n team know it.
openstack-i18n ML is the best place to do it.
If so, the i18n team and the infra team will setup required action for
Zanata sync.

[0] https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/mitaka-translation/projects