[openstack-dev] [docs] Our Install Guides Only Cover Defcore - What about big tent?

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:56:17 UTC 2016

On 11:34 Mar 23, Steve Gordon wrote:
<snip>
> Are there examples of projects that have this user orientated install
> documentation written but are actively being rejected from including it in
> the install guide (in the Magnum case it has been pushed out to Newton as it
> was a late submission, not rejected permanently)?

The Manila case was my example. It was abandoned by Lana because:

"The Install Guide covers defcore projects only, sorry." [1] and see a more
detailed explanation [2].

If this is no longer the case, I might've missed something and would appreciate
where it's mentioned directions are changing.

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/213756/
[2] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2015-December/008062.html

--
Mike Perez