[openstack-dev] [tripleo] [puppet] move puppet-pacemaker

Sofer Athlan-Guyot sathlang at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 08:58:17 UTC 2016

Dmitry Ilyin <dilyin at mirantis.com> writes:

> I've started my merging effort here
> https://github.com/dmitryilyin/openstack-puppet-pacemaker

Great, thanks.

> Can I change the interface of pcmk_resource?
>
> You have pcmk_constraint but I have pcmk_location/colocation/order
> separately. I can merge then into a single resource like you did
> or I can keep them separated. Or I can make both. Actually they are
> different enough to be separated.

Yes, I think that you've got it right, and separating the resource seems
to be cleaner.

> Will I have to develop 'pcs' style provider for every resource? Do we
> really need them?

'pcs' command is the way to go on rhel platform.  It's the interface of
choice to the pacemaker interface.  So, I would say yes.  I can help
here.

By the way, a lot of refactoring has been done to the module[1].  The
most noticeable change for a merging effort has been the inclusion of a
beaker acceptance test.  It's basic for now, but it stress a good chunk
of the code.

I suggest that we do this on gerrit on top of this patch[1] to have
access to the openstack CI ? Using depends-on we could test fuel and
tripleo as well.

WDYT ?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294182/
--