[openstack-dev] [fuel][puppet] Switching fuel-library to consume stable/mitaka

Igor Belikov ibelikov at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 22 20:40:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Additionally we will want to ensure that the fuel-ci will work for the upstream stable/mitaka branches as it currently[0] isn't working since we haven't cut a stable/mitaka branch for Fuel yet.  Igor Belikov has been notified of the current issues and is looking into a fix.

I rolled out the fix to Fuel CI and retriggered tests for the change, thanks for catching this quickly. We don’t plan to tie Fuel CI for puppet-openstack to Fuel branching dates, so Fuel CI will test changes to both master and stable/mitaka branches of puppet-openstack modules using master of fuel-library for now. There still might be some issues with stable/mitaka testing, so feel free to poke me or anyone in #fuel-infra and we’ll try to iron this out as quickly as possible.

--
Igor Belikov
Fuel CI Engineer
ibelikov at mirantis.com