[openstack-dev] [tc][election][ec2-api][winstackers][stable] status of teams without PTL candidates

Claudiu Belu cbelu at cloudbasesolutions.com
Tue Mar 22 11:04:02 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Claudiu Belu, the current PTL for the Winstackers team. I apologize for missing such an important matter. It is a new project / team, I didn't expect to go through elections this cycle.
I will be more careful in the future.
As for the os-win, the project has been actively evolving and it is currently used in several projects: nova, cinder, ceilometer, networking-hyperv, compute-hyperv (os-brick, not yet due to the Feature Freeze),
and we've solved some non-trivial, long lasting issues, and improved the overall performance greatly. The team is quite small, but there are new people joining in and attending the weekly Hyper-V meetings.

There are still things that can be done and there is still room for improvement. Which is why I would like to propose myself for the Winstackers PTL for Newton.

We will be attending the OpenStack summit and we have one worksession.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Claudiu Belu