[openstack-dev] [oslo][all] What would you like changed/fixed/new in oslo??

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:42:38 UTC 2016

Does Oslo provide a consistent hashing library?

I think a number of projects (swift [1] and ironic [2] for example)
are using various implementations and Octavia may need to start using
consistent hashing soon.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/ring.html
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ironic/+spec/instance-mapping-by-consistent-hash

Michael