[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Infra] Nailgun extensions testing

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 21 14:13:40 UTC 2016

Hi Roman,

>> reasonable to just install it from PyPi (first we need to release
Nailgun to PyPi)

Yes there will be dependencies, but there should be a way to test core
extensions (those which go to standard Fuel build) from master (or any
other branch), so installing from pypi is not always an option.

>> Master of Nailgun can run its own non-voting job to check compatibility
with the existing extensions ...

Yes, when patch is submitted to Nailgun, it should run extensions gates to
test compatibility, and when patch to extension is submitted it should test
it with specific version of Nailgun.

Thanks,