[openstack-dev] [nova] Prepping Mitaka RC2

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Mon Mar 21 14:06:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have created the Nova milestone for RC2:
https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/mitaka-rc2

To make bugs appear there, you need to add the mitaka series and
target RC2. Annoying LP permissions means this can only be done by a
nova-driver, AFAIK.

We will keep using the mitaka-rc-potential tag to see what should get
backported. Anything merged after we released RC1 needs backporting to
stable/mitaka to get into RC2. As we mark merged fixes as Fix Released
as they merge on master, its a bit messy trying to look at the list.
You will need a customer filter, something like this one:
http://bit.ly/1o1yAJM

My current thinking is to aim to cut RC2 on Thursday. That gives us
time to find any other stragglers, and get them backported to
stable/mitaka. We will later need to cut RC3 to add any extra
translations before the expected release date.

Thanks,
johnthetubaguy