[openstack-dev] [Fuel][plugins] stable/mitaka branches for plugins

Igor Belikov ibelikov at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 21 12:37:42 UTC 2016

Hey fuelers,

We’re getting ready for Mitaka SCF in all things Fuel and plugins are currently a somewhat grey area. So I’d like to discuss which plugins should have stable/mitaka branches.
We’re currently testing 3 plugins as a part of Swarm testing suite, so at least these 3 look like hard candidates for branching:
 - fuel-plugin-detach-database
 - fuel-plugin-detach-keystone
 - fuel-plugin-detach-rabbitmq
But the list of fuel plugins is huge and many of those plugins were developed by core fuel developers, so I’d like to gather more opinions from plugin developers, fuel developers and fuel QA folks.
--
Igor Belikov
Fuel CI Engineer
ibelikov at mirantis.com