[openstack-dev] [all][infra][ptls] tagging reviews, making tags searchable

Rossella Sblendido rsblendido at suse.com
Mon Mar 21 10:23:44 UTC 2016

On 03/19/2016 05:51 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Rossella Sblendido was working on a similar solution[1] for Neutron
> reviews, so this seems to be a popular desire across many projects.
> The rough consensus[2] in Infra was in favor of a CI job to perform
> the appropriate analysis to generate the desired dashboards and then
> push those into Gerrit so that it could host them directly rather
> than people having to maintain and update separate websites hosting
> query-based Gerrit dashboards.
>
> [1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-February/086392.html
> [2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2016-03-11.log.html#t2016-03-11T14:46:05

Thanks Jeremy :)
Since this desire is shared across projects we can work together on it.
I will try to get a patch ready this week to have a CI job generate the
project dashboard for Neutron.
In Neutron we use a script to select the patches that fix critical/high
bugs and implement blueprints targeting the current milestone. The
script outputs a file that gerrit-dash-creator uses to generate a
dashboard [1]. I think this can be easily changed so that other project
can use it.

cheers,

Rossella

[1]