[openstack-dev] [tc][election][ec2-api][winstackers][stable] status of teams without PTL candidates

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Mar 21 10:14:25 UTC 2016

I'm in general agreement here.

The EC2 team is new to the process side, and is a small team. +1 for
moving forward with Alex here.

I'm +1 on Tony for Stable Maint. Though I also think that we should
rollback any misgivings about election officials running for PTL slots.
Of our 40 races only 7 (?) were actual elections. Election officials are
chosen well before nominations open up, so when a presumed status quo is
not, I don't know why we'd want responsible members of the community
sitting on the sidelines.

Winstackers I can go either way. The output is a library that the hyperv
driver in nova / cinder / neutron use. Whether or not it is officially
OpenStack seems almost moot. It will be a dependency of those projects
either way.

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net