[openstack-dev] [Manila] Mitaka RC1 done

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Sun Mar 20 00:34:19 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone for the hard work getting RC1 done. We had record high
number of bugs at feature freeze this cycle, and we ended up pushing a
few out, but there were SIXTY bugs fixed in the last 2 weeks which I
consider a great accomplishment!

Soon the official RC1 tag should be posted and everyone should start
testing the release to look for any bugs we missed. While you wait for
the tag, go ahead and vote for one of these logo designs for the
stickers in Austin:

http://surveymonkey.com/r/J8266ZH

-Ben Swartzlander