[openstack-dev] [kolla][release] Announcement of release of Mitaka rc1!
Steven Dake (stdake)
stdake at cisco.com
Sat Mar 19 20:48:31 UTC 2016
Thanks - although it wasn't me that made it happen, it was the team.
From: "Daneyon Hansen (danehans)" <danehans at cisco.com<mailto:danehans at cisco.com>>
Reply-To: "OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Date: Friday, March 18, 2016 at 1:57 PM
To: "OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla][release] Announcement of release of Mitaka rc1!
Congratulations on the release!!!
On Mar 17, 2016, at 9:32 AM, Steven Dake (stdake) <stdake at cisco.com<mailto:stdake at cisco.com>> wrote:
The Kolla community is pleased to announce the release of Mitaka
milestone RC1. This may look like a large list of features, but really
it was finishing the job on 1 or 2 services that were missing for each
of our major blueprints for Mitaka.
Mitaka RC1 Features:
* MariaDB lights out recovery
* Full upgrades of all OpenStack services
* Full upgrades of all OpenStack infrastructure
* Full reconfiguration of all OpenStack services
* Full reconfiguration of all OpenStack infrastructureAll containers now run as non-root user
* Added support for Docker IPC host namespace
* Cleaned up false haproxy warning about reource unavailability
* Improved Vagrant scripts
* Mesos DNS container
* Ability to use a local archive or directory for source build
* Mesos has new per service cli to make deployment and upgrades more flexible
* Mesos has better constraints to deal with multi-host deployment
* Mesos has better depedencies for nova and neutron (inter-host dependencies)
For more details, check out our blueprint feature and bug tracker here:
We are super excited about the release of Kolla Mitaka-rc1! We did some really
impressive output in 12 days, implementing solutions for 4
blueprints and 46 bugs. This cycle our core team grew by one member
Alicja Kwasniewska. Our community continues to remain extremely diverse
and is growing with 203 IC interactions and 40 corporate affiliations. Check
out our stackalytics page at:
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request at lists.openstack.org<mailto:OpenStack-dev-request at lists.openstack.org>?subject:unsubscribe
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev