[openstack-dev] [all][infra] revert new gerrit

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Fri Mar 18 17:07:36 UTC 2016

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016, Andrew Laski wrote:

> I spent a little bit of time investigating the possibility of a chrome
> extension to turn off the keyboard shortcuts and search mechanism a
> little while ago. I eventually gave up but what I learned is that those
> changes are apparently related to the inline edit ability that was
> added. The edit window only loads in what is currently visible so
> regular browser search would not work.

You can avoid much of the weirdness by going to preferences and
switching to a unified instead of side-by-side diff. This also turns
off the editing functions as far as I can tell. Thus removing a lot
of magical things that happen.

You can still get to the side-by-side view by pressing some buttons,
if you need to for some reason.

--
Chris Dent               (¨s¡ã¡õ¡ã)¨s¦à©ß©¥©ß            http://anticdent.org/