[openstack-dev] [all] Newton Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 18 15:26:42 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-18 08:53:11 +0530 (+0530), Armando M. wrote:
> It's be nice if Neutron didn't overlap as much with Nova, Ironic, QA and
> infra sessions, but I appreciate this could be a tall order.

It seems like every project wants to avoid overlap with Infra
sessions, so I'm not sure it will be easy to accommodate since we
have to have our sessions _sometime_. However, we do usually try to
make sure we have scouts in any Infra-relevant sessions for other
teams, so give us a heads up on which ones those are and we will try
to get someone to volunteer to sit in if we're not already spread
too thin.
--
Jeremy Stanley