[openstack-dev] [astara] PTL non-candidacy

Adam Gandelman gandelman.a at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:25:05 UTC 2016

Hi All-

I've decided that I will not be running for Astara PTL this coming cycle.
It's been great helping the project grow and find its place within the
OpenStack tent over the last 8 months or so.  We're a small group of
developers and I think its important to stir the pot and let another
contributor from another organization help drive the next 6 months.  I've
gotten verbal confirmation that someone will be stepping up from another
company to volunteer to take the reigns, so do be on the lookout for their
PTL candidacy email soon.

Thanks again and see you all in Austin,
Adam