[openstack-dev] [nova] Identifying Mitaka release blockers

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Thu Mar 17 17:02:42 UTC 2016

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=mitaka-rc-potential

https://github.com/markuszoeller/openstack/tree/master/scripts/launchpad
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New

> Point of clarification...
>
> In nova we are only using "mitaka-rc-potential" to track possible bugs
> might block/delay RC1. You are not required to add this tag before
> merging a bug fix.
>
> Having said that, the normal rules apply for this point in the cycle.
> Reviewers should reject patches that are likely to damage the quality
> of the release, due to a big regression risk, breaking the soft string
> freeze, etc.
>
> As always, any questions, please ask,
> johnthetubaguy

You will have noticed that we released RC1 [1] yesterday. We are now
preparing RC2 and need you to tag mitaka regression bugs with
"mitaka-rc-potential" again. Please double-check if your open changes
fix such bugs. If they do, please tag them. Otherwise there is a chance
that we miss them before RC2 is released.