[openstack-dev] [puppet] Preparing Mitaka release - Feature Freeze

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 13:56:26 UTC 2016

I'm actively working on release notes this week, and plan to prepare
our repos for Mitaka release end of this week and early next week.
Please do not merge new features, and if you need exceptions please
We don't want to break our CI just before the release :-)

The plan is once UCA & RDO provides stable packaging (should happen
very soon after official release), I'll tag our modules.

Any question / comment / feedback is welcome,
--
Emilien Macchi