[openstack-dev] [Tempest] [Devstack] Where to keep tempest configuration?

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Thu Mar 17 12:57:49 UTC 2016

There is as well another way to deal with this.

In Rally we have "rally verify" command that you can use to run tempest &
do auto configuration of it.
We can just extend it with new projects, in this case we are simplifying a
lot of life of everybody who wants to use tempest (ops, devops, devs,...)

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic