[openstack-dev] [all] Newton Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Mar 16 23:15:49 UTC 2016

On 03/16/2016 03:37 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> If PuppetOpenStack and Infra could avoid overlaps, that would be
> awesome. Some people are working on both groups and to continue the
> best of our collaboration I would like to set this constraint.
>
> Thanks a lot,

Same for packaging + infra. Last time in Tokyo, Clack was nice enough to
not attend the Infra sessions to attend the packaging-deb one. I hope
the same thing will not happen again to someone (else?) from Infra, and
that we can get some (much needed) time with them, so we can discuss the
packaging jobs on infra.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)